Monday 2 January 2012

QUICK UPDATE - PROJECT 52

Firstly a happy belated new year. I have sadly neglected this blog in the last few months. I have a good excuse!! We welcomed our newest arrival Finlay on 1st November and since then everything has been a bit of a whirlwind!
However, I have promised myself that I will make much more of an effort in the new year to keep up with making new things in the new year in the precious little time I have.
Hence Project 52 - (although it's not going so well at the moment is it!) 
Project 52 is inspired from other bloggers and I am going to try and make or bake something new for every week of the year. This may be a little ambitious considering I don't tend to have a minute to myself in the average day but hey, I like a challenge. 
I have been busy making and I will get up to date with the blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment