Friday 31 December 2010

CHRISTMAS

The blog has been sadly neglected in all the Christmas chaos this month. So I've posted a few pictures of the things that I've been busy making over the break.
Next year I'll get in early and add some "how to's" of some of the makes I did this year. I'm especially excited about sharing the gingerbread house recipe with you as my little boy had so much fun decorating it.

Christmas cards from my 3 year old.


The finished Christmas cake



 A present for a friends little girl.


 Not a good picture of the napkins and table runner but it's the only one I had. They were made from a single bed sheet from Ikea and decorated with stars in different sizes using silver fabric paint.


 The gingerbread house that my 3 year old lovingly decorated.



No comments:

Post a Comment