Monday 18 October 2010

LET THE COUNTDOWN COMMENCE!

Well now the family birthdays are done for this year, thoughts turn to Christmas. I love this time of year and always look forward to Halloween and Bonfire Night celebrations in the run up to December.
I have a few Halloween bits and pieces to be getting on with but other than that most of my up and coming makes will be all things festive.


Things I need to do:
Christmas cakes
Christmas puddings
Pickled onions (not really a make or a bake but I need to write it down to motivate myself into spending hours peeling those pesky onions!)
Stocking for the Little Man
Gingerbread Men garland
Elf shoes/clogs
Christmas Wreath

Things I'd like to do:
Teacup candles
Penguin family from Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle - so cute!!
Reindeer hobby horse

That should get me started but I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as I find some more gorgeous things in my Christmas sewing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment