Thursday 7 October 2010

JAFFA DRIZZLE LOAF CAKE

Today was defintely a day for one of my all time favourite bakes.
Now as much as I'd love to take credit for this one it came from an old Good Food Magazine.
As a fan of Lemon Drizzle cake I wasn't sure this one would come up to the mark but I'm pleased to say it's just as good.
It's the same principle of pouring over the fruit juice and sugar as the cake comes out of the oven, giving you a lovely mosit sponge full of flavour.

The added bonus with this loaf cake is that it has melted chocolate drizzled over the top.
I've posted a link so you can give it a go!!
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1927/jaffa-drizzle-loaf
I also used the butter and flour method to line the tin for this cake and it worked brilliantly giving the cake a nice edge.





No comments:

Post a Comment