Friday 1 October 2010

BEN AND HOLLY'S MAGIC WAND

My 2 year old was sitting watching one of his favourite cartoons yesterday - Ben and Holly's Magic Kingdom - when he announced that he wanted a magic wand like Holly's.
Another excuse to get out my felt - hooray!! So today I set to work cutting the felt stars, sewing together and filling with soft toy stuffing. As an added bonus the cute little bells I ordered from ebay for my Christmas elf shoes arrived this morning so for an extra bit of magic one of those has been added to the wand too. All in all I think it was one of the easier makes as it only took about 30mins. I'm pleased with the result, I just hope he is when he sees it in the morning.

He told me today that elves don't fly, they have a ladybird instead, I'm not sure how I'll manage to create that one, but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment